Unfortunately we are now closed until further noticeFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Welcome to 2-for-1 heaven! Get stuck right into appetising plates of classic pub grub. Or try something new from the specials board. Whatever you’re in the mood for, we do it all at The Sandpiper in Melton in the East Riding of Yorkshire. Eat indoors and get that home from home feeling. If the British weather is being nice, make the most of it and kick back on our patio.
What’s cooking? Our pub menu is packed with tempting plates. Satisfying burgers, juicy steaks, super salads, warming pies, and beer-battered fish and chips are just some of the treats in store.
Keeping curious kids entertained at a big family meal can be tricky. But not when you eat out in Melton at a pub with an indoor play zone for the under 5s, and a secure outdoor play area for the older ones! We want the children to have just as much fun as the adults. They’ll love choosing their own food from our kids’ menu.
Feeling thirsty? We do some of the best craft ales in England. Whether you appreciate a strong, refreshing pint, or favour a dark and full-bodied brew, we’ve got a cask ale that will tickle your fancy. We also do a wide selection of wines, spirits, and soft drinks.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus